Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Blue rose representation

Blue roses are definitely a wonder and wish of many of us. Because of that, the commercial attempt of making them was huge in the last decade.

If you might wondering what blue roses might mean, then scroll down.


Dark deep blue rose close-up altered image
Photo: Pikrepo


Positive association, regarding blue rose, might be a mystery and achieving something impossible. The blue color is often associated with different meanings. But this is the most common association, concerning blue rose. From a personal view, the blue color of roses might represent something rare and a feeling of surprise, which is of course obvious. 

Light blue rose close-up altered image
Photo: Flickr


There might be also a negative representation regarding blue roses. However, that mostly depends if the person actually believes in that, whether positive or negative meaning. But still, it is said that blue roses might mean unrequited love. And this can be something understandable regarding this rose color, which is unique and not so easy to obtain.

Single blue rose in the garden with green leaves behind the altered image
Image by Suresh Babu Guddanti from Pixabay


Personal appreciation for this type of rose color can be very different. Although the blue color is considered a cold color, that doesn't have to be that. If we take for example sky, which is actually not blue but the light coming through darkness, which gives us the appearance of blue color.

Retrieved from imagesofroses.com



1 comment :

  1. Roses have thorns but are beautiful with a precious scent a man with flaws is only worth being a child of God and inside utter darkness and pain to get through the day a little each day prayers a must no people can trust lies and deceit no matter who wins the loss is the one who never was human years of destruction pain and emotion fear from the past not daring to ask forget about me please I am sorry I didn't do or say More Time let me see it's not you it is me find better in time you can and you will forgive me I know I didn't try or show but today I might seem ugly or just mean I don't blame you or whatever you feel I take any blame fuck the fame I am solely to blame God please help me you know I'm ready to go here I must stay his Will I obey words in my heart never will part you win once again laugh it's ok get behind me you liars Satan's world not my desire!!!

    ReplyDelete